Thursday, December 10, 2009

So, you had a bad day!

I came home in a really good mood tonight, but the kids very quickly turned that around for me. They are tired, grumpy, hormonal, and ready for Christmas break! Everyone is struggling to meet goals by the end of the quarter that should have been met already in my opinion. Anyway, they kinda brought me down tonight. Then I started thinking about how I probably do the same thing to them when I'm grumpy. I guess we all need to be a little more patient and considerate of each other. So, I went and got Ruby Garden for everyone and tried to start the evening over. So far, so good!

2 comments:

  1. Ruby Garden would definitely cheer me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all get grumpy....and tired. You have a wonderful family. Don't stress over little things, goals will be met, love will remain, and all will be well.

    Love you so much.

    ReplyDelete