Saturday, May 30, 2009

I Hate Pollen!

I sat out on my front porch last night enjoying the furniture my family got me for Mother's Day. I hadn't had much of a chance to do that yet between the weather and our schedule. It was very nice! I really appreciate James and the kids doing that for me.

Then I was snapped back to reality by the whole pollen thing. My right eye is puffy, red, and itchy. Just in time for my husband's class reunion. It's crazy that you look forward to something and plan and then one little thing can make it not so great for you. Seems to be the story of my life.

The kids are stuffed up and feel kinda yucky, too. We have got to get this under control before our trip to the lake next week. We are really looking forward to chillin' by the pool, paddle boating, and just hanging out!

1 comment: