Thursday, July 9, 2009

So Tired!

I have been so tired this week! I am very sleepy in the evening, but when I go to bed I wake up several times during the night. I'm really starting to feel the effects! I can't figure out what the problem is, but hopefully it is temporary. Maybe it's because I haven't been working out at all. Maybe it's the full moon and my inadequate blinds. Maybe I'm turning into an old lady with night sweats. I'm losing it a little! Ha!

In the mean time we are having a busy and fun summer. We had a great weekend with friends. Thank you Sallees and company! We are planning a day in Branson tomorrow. Hopefully I can stay awake for it.

2 comments:

  1. Hey - watch those old lady/night sweats remarks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had an awesome time too! Thanks for coming, and thanks for being such wonderful friends... We love you guys.

    ReplyDelete