Saturday, August 1, 2009

Paint and Paisleys

I finally did it! I have been putting off painting my bathroom and finishing Hailey's room for months. I hate when I do that because I always feel so good when I'm done. I worked on my bathroom for hours Friday night. I made it much harder than it needed to be. Thankfully, my husband helped put up all the new towel bars and hooks today. Now all I need is some new towels and a blind. Yay! I was dreading putting up the decals in Hailey's room because some of the outlines are very skinny and I didn't think they would go on very easily. I was pleasantly surprised. My sister in law, Julie, came down and helped us and we had it done in no time. I think it looks pretty cute with the quilt Hailey made and her other accesories.
Now I can enjoy my week of vacation with some sense of accomplishment!

Hailey actually helped. Wow!


My bathroom.



4 comments:

  1. I love the paisley thingys in Hailey's room. Also her name is so neat - are those like Wall Words or something? We are going to begin the task of decorating my granddaughters room and the name thing would be really great. I know what you mean by feeling really good whneyou finally finish a project that has been put off to long. Why do we do that????? Maybe it is to get the high when we finally accomplish it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great!! Love the colors in Hayhay's room. What color is in the bath? It looks nice, and the pics are perfect. My pics will come soon... we still have a mess b/c my furniture isn't finished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fran, they are from Uppercase Living. Leslie told me about it. It's where she got some of her things. They are so easy to use and so cute!

    Leslie, the bathroom color is Saddlebury- kinda grayish tan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like that personalized pillow on her bed!!

    ReplyDelete