Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Craziness!

It seems like life has been so crazy since school started! It always takes me a little bit to settle in, but this year seems worse for some reason. Hailey has volleyball practice untl 5:30 every day, so our evening at home starts later than usual. I don't mind. I'm just not in the groove yet. That may not last much longer if she can't get her back healed. She has a strained muscle and is in pain all the time. I feel sooo bad for her. She is very frustrated about not being able to practice or anything else for that matter. Pray for her, please!

Tyler seems to love middle school. He's doing great, although he did end up in P. E. the other day when he should have been in keyboarding. He claims it was the teacher's fault, yet he was the only one that ended up there. Too funny! He didn't get a tardy because the 5th graders are still getting the hang of things.

Hopefully, life will return to normal soon and my posts will not be a month apart!

1 comment:

  1. I know how crazy it is getting back to school. I'm so sorry Hailey is feeling bad.

    ReplyDelete