Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Soooo Tired!

I'm very frustrated. I can't upload pics because Windows shuts down every time I choose a picture! Ugh!

We are so busy right now. Hailey's volleyball schedule, her birthday, and everything else that goes along with church and family life is about to kill us all. Not a single night at home in a couple of weeks. It is fun, but stressful.

Hailey had a great 13th birthday. Her outdoor movie party got moved inside since it never stopped raining Sat, but they had a great time anyway. We learned our lesson about cooking for a bunch of kids. Nobody ate! We had enough burgers and dogs for an army left over.

Poor Tyler is just dragging along to games with us and trying to keep the yard mowed when he has a couple of hours to spare. I think he'll be glad when the season is over.

Better get to bed so I can do it all again tomorrow, but not before I throw one more load of laundry in the dryer.

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there Tara. You're a good mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy times for you the next few years - enjoy - they go by so quickly. I know it is hard to imagine when you are so tired. I used to tell the kids I had bucket butt from riding in the van bucket seats all the time taking them places!!!!

    ReplyDelete