Saturday, September 5, 2009

Please Mommy!

James and the kids took his grandma out for breakfast this morning. I stayed home to do a few things around the house. I thought they were gone quite a while, but they finally got home. Hailey yelled up the stairs for me to come down there for a minute. As I started down the stairs she said,"Don't be mad mom." I said, "You brought home a puppy, didn't you." So, here she is. She is so cute! A friend or ours was at the farmer's market with them, so James stopped to see him. The big softy fell in love and couldn't leave her! I hope she doesn't stress Wishbone out too much. Maybe she can teach the puppy to be a good girl like her.


Hailey and Tyler were so excited! We have been throwing out names all day, but nothing sticks.


Who could resist that face?


3 comments:

  1. James has gotten to be quite a softy in his old age. She is so cute. How big will she get? Is that a Rott?

    BTW Cowboy Days is at Etheridge Farms in West Springfield.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute - even if I am not a dog person!!!!

    ReplyDelete