Sunday, September 27, 2009

Loving Well

I co-hosted a ladies retreat this weekend for some ladies at our church. We did Beth Moore's series "Loving Well." It was amazing! I learned so much, and I have a lot of work to do to put it all into practice. I had never done one of her studies, and I was blown away. We had a really great time together and even got in a little shopping. We're already planning to go to a live Beth Moore conference in June. I haven't felt well for a few days, so I am really tired today. I took a nap after church, but still sleepy.

We have a really big week ahead of us. Hailey plays in Reeds Spring Mon., at home Tues., and in Mtn. Grove Thurs. She has an all day tournament next Sat., and we are going to Pittsburg, KS for a family reunion Sun. It's all fun. I just hope I start to feel a little better and everyone else stays healthy.

I still can't add pictures. Maybe James can get my computer looked at this week since I won't have time to get on it anyway.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad the weekend was great! Isn't Beth amazing?

    I am going to do the Facebook thing soon. I'll let you know.

    ReplyDelete